My Flash Fiction Story "Planes, Brains, and Automobiles" Featured in "The Daily Drunk"

Get ready! My wacky funny flash fiction story PLANES, BRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES just went live in The Daily Drunk pop culture literary magazine. 

I love this magazine, and I love its editor! He always makes me laugh with the pictures he finds to illustrate my stories. And this story is no exception. I just saw the Steve Martin and John Candy movie illustration he used for this story, and I'm still smiling 10 minutes later as I post this. So funny and so perfect!

Enjoy this hilarious flash fiction story! It's from my new work-in-progress...a collection of empowering flash fiction stories for women.

PLANES, BRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES (dailydrunkmag.com) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”