My Flash Fiction Story "Starting Over" Featured in "Sledgehammer Lit"

Are you ready for some empowering fiction?!! My flash fiction story STARTING OVER just went live this morning in the wonderful UK literary magazine Sledgehammer Lit

This is another one of the flash fiction stories in the new collection of empowering flash fiction I'm currently writing. I don't know how long this new book is going to be. I'm having a blast writing these stories, and there's also a small novella at the end of this book. I do know one thing. It will be finished by the end of the year. Or that's my plan. lol!

I think the editor did a fabulous job choosing a pic to illustrate this story, don't you? Just gorgeous! And soooo perfect for the story. You'll see when you read it.

Enjoy!!

Starting Over by Laura Stamps (sledgehammerlit.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”