My Guest Blog Post "How I Write Fiction" on "The Shelf of Unread Books" Blog

Many thanks to the amazing Amy Louise from the UK for inviting me to write a guest blog post, HOW I WRITE FICTION, for her fabulous book review blog The Shelf of Unread Books

In this guest blog post I talk about my writing schedule and how I manage to write and publish so many short stories and novels every year.

I also talk about my love for creating new forms of fiction and how I created the unique structure for my current novella IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIDE: CAT MANIA. 

Plus, the gracious Amy also included an excerpt from that novella for your reading pleasure!

Enjoy and happy reading!

GUEST POST!! How I Write Fiction by poet & novelist Laura Stamps – The Shelf of Unread Books (wordpress.com) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”