My Novella "It's All About the Ride: Cat Mania" to be Published by Alien Buddha Press!

WOW!!!! I just received fantastic news. My novella IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIDE: CAT MANIA has been accepted for publication by Alien Buddha Press!!! 

I'm thrilled and honored to be a member of the ABP family of authors now. It's a fabulous literary small press, and much to my delight it's also located in South Carolina. What a treat! 

I signed the contract today and don't know many details yet. But I do know the novella will be available on Amazon, and you'll be able to order signed copies from me. When I know more, I'll post it here. 

But until then I'm celebrating!! This news truly made my year for me!!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”