My Flash Fiction Story "Mala Beads" Featured in "Punk Noir Magazine"

What an incredible Friday this is turning out to be! Three of my short stories were accepted today by the gorgeous lit mag, Roi Faineant Press

And my flash fiction story MALA BEADS just went live in Punk Noir Magazine! I'd have to say this is one of my favorite stories. Unlike many of my stories, this is not a humorous one. The subject of how to cope with the slow destruction of a loved one due to addiction is always heart wrenching. 

Because of that, I love how this story ends and the hope it offers the family and friends of addicts. Plus, I love the illustration the editor used for this story. She actually found a great pic of some mala beads. Beautiful!

Enjoy and happy reading!

Mala beads by Laura Stamps – Punk Noir Magazine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”