My Flash Fiction Story "When Rothko Called Brenda, or Something Like That" Featured in "The Daily Drunk"

Holy moly! My flash fiction story WHEN ROTHKO CALLED BRENDA, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT just went live in The Daily Drunk pop culture literary magazine.

I can't help it. I laughed like crazy when I saw the illustration for this one. Never in a million years did I ever expect to see something like this. What a hoot!!!!

Okay, get ready for another of my wacky short stories. And, hey, they've got some great art on Etsy. They really do. I've bought quite a few pieces that way. But still. Even the most talented artists on Etsy would admit nothing beats a Rothko.

Enjoy!!  

WHEN ROTHKO CALLED BRENDA, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT  – THE DAILY DRUNK (dailydrunkmag.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”