New Book Announcement: "The Way Out: 40 Empowering Stories"


Great news!! My flash fiction collection THE WAY OUT: 40 EMPOWERING STORIES will be published by Alien Buddha Press!!! 

This is a collection of 39 flash fiction stories and one novella. Some are humorous. Some are serious. Some are heartwarming. All are empowering in one way or another. There's definitely something for everyone in this powerful collection. 

My editor (Red) and I have been working on the inside text and the cover for the last week, and here's what we have so far. Isn't this the most beautiful cover ever?! Red is amazing when it comes to book design. I gave him a photo of the wild pink roses in my gardens, he did his psychedelic hippie thing to it, and look at it now. WOW! Absolutely stunning.

The book will be published by the end of this month. As always I will have signed copies available for anyone living in the US, UK, and Canada.

I'll let you know when that happens. Stay tuned...! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”