My Short Story "Blue" Featured in "Moss Puppy Magazine"

Last week my short story BLUE appeared in Issue 2 ("Puppy Love") of "Moss Puppy Magazine." And what a big, gorgeous issue it is!  

Many thanks to Melissa Martini (EIC) and Katy Naylor (Fiction Editor) for loving this wacky, humorous story as much as I do and for giving it such a beautiful home!

Click the link below, and you can read the entire issue on PDF if you like. Or you can skip to page 120 and read my story.

I have to say I had a blast writing this story, my first featuring a Chihuahua as one of the main characters. In fact, I had so much fun writing this story (and my latest novella DOG DAZED) that I couldn't stop. Currently, I'm several thousand words into my next novella, and yes, there's an adorable Chihuahua in this one too! 

What can I say? I'm hooked on this breed. Chihuahuas are adorable!!

Enjoy and happy reading!

Issue 2: Puppy Love | My Site (mosspuppymag.wixsite.com)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”