My Flash Fiction Story "Lazy" Featured in the "Lothlorien Poetry Journal"

What a wonderful surprise!! My wacky flash fiction story LAZY was not only accepted today by the awesome Lothlorien Poetry Journal but it also went live on the website. Wow!!

Many thanks to its very kind editor, Strider Marcus Jones, for giving this story such a fabulous home. What an honor!! And for making my day. You ROCK!!

Okay. Get ready to laugh like crazy. If you know a hoarder, you're going to love this one. There are several solutions to the hoarding issue. Most of us have not chosen this one. But don't tell me you haven't considered it. lol!!! 

Enjoy and happy reading!

Lothlorien Poetry Journal: Lazy - Flash Fiction by Laura Stamps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”