Three Prose Poems Featured in "Medusa's Kitchen"

All I can say is WOW!!! Three of my prose poems just went live in the awesome literary magazine Medusa's Kitchen: POSTCARDS TO HERSELF, TO ELAINE (WITH LOVE) and SEEDS. 

I can never say enough good things about the editor, Kathy Kieth. She's such a blessing to poets and the small press community. But she really went above and beyond today. The illustrations she chose for these three poems are outstanding! 

And if that wasn't enough, she added a quote at the end by Thich Nhat Hanh. Just perfect!!

Totally wowed me when I saw it this afternoon. You'll see what I mean. 

Enjoy these poems and happy reading!!

Medusa's Kitchen: Watering Those Seeds (medusaskitchen.blogspot.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”