Five of My Tiny Dog Poems Featured in “Medusa’s Kitchen”

The totally awesome Kathy Kieth gave me a phenomenal birthday present yesterday!! 

Not only did 5 of my tiny poems go live in her wonderful magazine, “Medusa’s Kitchen,” but she also included ordering info about my new novella “The Good Dog” (Prolific Pulse Press) in my bio AND very sweet birthday wishes. 

No wonder Kathy is one of my favorite editors. She ROCKS!! 

Enjoy these tiny narrative poems, which Kathy illustrated so beautifully. They’re part of a fictional series I created after a friend told me she wants a Chihuahua, but her husband keeps saying No. What can I say? This was just too rich to resist!! 

http://medusaskitchen.blogspot.com/2023/04/dog-dilemma.html?m=1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Chapbook!!

My Prose Poem “Punk” Featured in “Chewers & Masticadores”